Do you take requests?
- Yes. I also honor your DO NOT PLAY list.
How extensive is your music library?
- My library has over 50,000 songs and its continuously growing. I provide Top 40, Country, Oldies, Disco, Classic Rock, Motown and Old School hits
Can I provide my own music?
- Yes. If for some reason I do not have a particular song you would like to hear or I cannot obtain it because it is “out-of-print”, I will be happy to play that song on mp3 that you provide.
What is your level of crowd interaction?
- I am not over the top DJ however; I bring enough energy to motivate your guest
How are you different from other DJs?
- I cater to YOUR specific needs. I do not drink alcohol nor smoke at your function. Always have proper attire. Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority.
What types of payment do you accept?
- I accept cash, checks and credit cards.
Do you provide a contract?
- Yes, I do provide a contract upon booking an event.
Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, I do require a deposit. The deposit must be received upon completion of the contract.
Do you have backup equipment?
- Yes, I have backup equipment. I carry our extra equipment with us at all times in case there is a technical issue that requires the use of a backup.
How early will you arrive at the venue?
- We will arrive at the venue no later than 1 hour before the start of your event unless otherwise specified.
When do we pay the balance?
- The balance must be paid 5 days prior to your event.
In case of an emergency, do you guarantee that another DJ will be present if you are not available?
- Though it is highly unlikely that there will be an issue that prevents me from being present at your event, I network with several other professional DJs that would be able to fill in for me in the unlikely event of an emergency.